14 Sept 2011

A new school and new everything

Okay, I've finally found some time to attend to my own blog which looks a little neglected at the moment. I've been busy with my other blogs for school and been busy by creating a new blog where I'll be posting short stories and poems, questioning the purpose of life. Well that's my theme, but the stories may go off on a tangent. If its good, I might hopefully get it published.

Well enough about that for a while, and more about why I "vanished" for much of the summer months. Unless you don't already know, I've been having a really stressful time, with me moving out of my family home to live up north with my grandparents. Then there's the things that need to be changed, such as doctors, dentists, schools, clothes, driving tests (I still haven't passed yet) and lots of stressful moments with my family. There was also a trip to Spain that need to included as well.

Let's start with Spain - Now that was fun! I got a nice tan, got to go clubbing with my cousin and her boyfriend, and got to go on a catermarran which went past Antonio Banderas' VILLA!!!! We went into the Ice Bar, nothing special (just a big walk in freezer) and drank lots of cocktails. Besides that, we mainly lounged on the pool area or on the beach. The night life was so much better. Maybe that's why the British are renown for their drinking - Because there is nothing to do really!!! But I still had fun.

Oh yeah, you are looking at the title of this blog and are wondering about this new school I'm at now aren't you. Well, considering that I've attended a College and a Sixth Form already, you must be curious about what I've attended now...I'm in a Sixth Form!!!!! But this place is so much smarter and more business like, with more students going to Oxbridge and Cambridge than ever! Its a nice school and the people here are so much nicer than the previous sixth form. I've already got a group of friends and now I'm no longer the lone student. Well, I am alone now, but that's because I really didn't want to go to town for lunch and the person I was with for the past hour had to go and see someone. So now I'm spending the free time I have now to blog (all notes done for now :P )

The school itself is nice, but really old except for the sixth form area which has been rebuilt for the new students. And instead of the usually 5 lesson a day routine, there are 6 lessons a day!! Fightening huh! Took me a while to figure the times out, heck I'm still confused about them!

My cousin J attends a different school to me. Its only around the block, but its still one of the strictest schools around here, this school included. So I'm on my lonesome here, but at least its a good place to learn and has a nice atmosphere around it.

Righty yo!

I think I've typed for England here, no scratch that! SOUTH AFRICA! And that reminds me; the Spring Bokkes have one the first game against Wales! Even though they played badly, a win is still a win! England also won against Argentina, pity..... D:

Okay that's all for now!!

Bye bye!

Fantasydotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment