22 Sept 2011

Another Day

Hello

Its been another day and as usual everything has finally slotted into place and now there is a routine. Never liked routine, since its so predictable...

So anyway, education has been going ok, I've got into the lessons fine and now I'm on my way to passing with good marks, hopefully. After dropping my favourite subject literature because I didn't want to hate it, I've been doing some independant writing again. Its relaxing and I should do it more... I stopped writing in August 2010, so I think I should write again.

Hee hee, which is why I've created another blog, The Herald, where I'll be posting literature and commenting on my favourite online reading material. Feel free to browse there, just note that I won't be forgiving if anything were to be published without my knowledge.

Oh, when you look at my list of blogs, you'll see a blog called "Media A2". That's a blog specifically designed for my coursework. Yes, its my coursework, amazing ne.

Well that's all for now.

Do look at my other blog "The Herald"

Thanks

Fantasy

Some "Eye-Candy"


No comments:

Post a Comment