31 Oct 2011

Halloween.

Hi Hi!

Yes, today is Halloween, and I've finally decided what I'm going to dress up as. Yes, its the same thing as last year, and the year before; a WITCH!

I've got all the bits and pieces, qand now all I have to do is to put them all together and taddaa! You have a witch! Each year, my witch has had a different theme o it, so this year, I've chosesn sexy adult witch. Knee high skin tight boots, low cropped dress, lots of make-up and a sexy pose.

Heehee!

Well, I haven't blogged since I saw The Lion King 3D, so here's the overview of the week:

Sunday: Lion King £D
Monday: Went to ASDA and got my contacts
Tuesday: Went to Yorkshire Wildlife Park to watch a soundless firework display...IT RAINED!
Wednesday: Walked to Cleethorpes...owww and then watched Rory and Bradley bear, until my Take That Tribute started!!! Yey!
Thursday: Went home and lazed around...
Friday...Lazed around and then had a movie night with my parents
Saturday: Went to Fright Water Valley and watched Firework display...It DIDNT rain during the show thank god!
Sunday: lazed around

Yep, that was my week.....sigh, now I need to get my homework up to date in the next hour before all my lessons start! FREAK OUT! lol, well at least I haven't left my stuff at work...LOL...like a classmate did LOL!

Well, that's me for now!

Fantasy

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment