23 Oct 2011

The Lion King 3D

Wow!

I've just watched The Lion King in 3D, and I must admit, I was enchanted by the film, again. I was in tears from the get go to the end. When the sun rose, I was hit by waves of nostalgia as it reminded me living in South Africa once upon a time. Tears in my eyes...

Then we got to the scolding Simba bit ans Mufasa talking about the stars, and saying how he won't always be there...If you've already seen the film, the you already know then Mufasa is going to die, so there goes the water works...

After the Hyena and Scar scene, I cheered up listening to the corny jokes and stupid comments made. Mufasa....Mufasa...Mufasa...lol.

Then it was the stampede scene resulting in the big depressing bit. I'm not going to say any more, because...oh, too late...I'm crying...

Well, you get the idea, I cried all the way through the movie, but the worst bit was the Mufasa death scene and a child next to me says loudly to her mum, "What's wrong with his daddy? Why won't he wake up?" I didn't have the heart to even look at her, as I was leaking in the eyes....cry!!

I'm glad I watched The Lion King at the cinema, and hopefully, its become more popular, despite the cinema being empty except for the adults and kids my age (18 - 20) and their little kids (3-5).

So all in all! I love The Lion King!!

Fantasy (in tears)

No comments:

Post a Comment