13 Oct 2011

"The Herald" Updates and Picasso

Hi Hi!!

...Looks like I really favour that greating now...
Oh well...

Well I've got more news which you guys may find interesting...or maybe not.

I've updated "The Herald" last night and there are now some new posts from my collection of stories. You can now read, Ai No Kusabi fan-fiction part 2, Thoughts on Human Nature, Vampyre's Horror part 1, and three pieces of poetry! To view, just go to "The Herald" and click on "Stories in Progress". There you will see links to the newly posted stories and poetry.

Well, that's that out of the way.

I've also got some bigger news: Picasso.

Nope, not the artist I'm afriad. This Picasso is a horse which I found on the internet needing someone to excercise him. See ing that he lived really close, I called up the owner, and now I'm waiting for the owner to come back to me on whether I can be involved in excercising this beauty.

So that's what's got me all in a bind at the moment, despite me being flooded with Biology and Gography homework. Seriously, I've got so much to do.

Well, that's me for now!

Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment