12 Oct 2011

Crappy Computer Software

Would you believe it!

I was happily blogging on "The Herald" and the computer system which was installed by the school has blocked what I was posting! Seriously, who would have thought that I would have written anything to do with "Personal Weapons" and "Violence"??

I was just happily editing "The Herald" and I got a "Site Blocked" page pop up in my face, and categorised my post as "Personalised Weapons" and "Violence". And here I thought I was able to easily post my stories.

So, now I'm afraid that it may take longer for me to edit and update "The Herald" due to this inconvience which has presented itself to me.

I am now very curious as to know what was actually violent in my post, considering the previous post was about two lions shredding each other to bits!! *ponders* Maybe it was because I used the "f-word" that caused this...

Argh!

I don't understand it!

Wakari nai masu!!

^Understand that??^

Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment