17 Nov 2011

Time flies when....

...you're having fun or have a really bad cold.

I have just recently got over my really bad cold which made me a grumpy person to be with, especially when I was in a creative mood writing more chapters for my fanfiction. So now I'm all better and I'm happy again, meaning that I'm blogging again (when I'm ill I see no point in signing in to blog about me feeling sick). heehee

I know that it has been a while since I last seriously blogged, so I'd better get everything out in the open:

Real life has finally caught on to me, and has dragged me to looking at Universities, completing media coursework, doing my Biology ISA exams and preping for my Geography exam. I hope to get everything in order before I resume my internet surfing for pleasure.

At the current moment, I've snuck into another class to access a computer so that I can finish my blog and so that I complete most of my coursework, ;)

I've also now decided that I am most definitely applying for a University course, the one which I have in mind being the Royal Agricultural College down in Gloucester. It has a brilliant campus, and I'm already wanting to start the courses available. I'm considering the equine courses available and being able to work with horses whilst getting a business degree. My kind of cup of tea :P

So, my beautiful novel which I'm writing - also known as a fanfic - has slowed down tremendously, but never fear my few readers on this blog (even though I've got loads of readers on LJ and Fanfiction.net), the story will be posted and completed by the end of my A-level Course.

So until then!

This has been Fantasy :P

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment