28 Nov 2011

Hello everyone!

Its almost the end of the month and I haven't been posting for ages, so I thought, what the hell, I'd better get posting or people will slowly begin to lose interest in this blog - I've noticed on my stats that my blog is quite popular with USA and Russia.

So heehee, I'm here to brag a little, because usually when I post things on the web, no one really notices, so I feel kind of invisible. Ever had that feeling of being invisible? It's not that great and you lack the motivation to post.

My LJ account is quite popular at the moment, but I suspect that has something to do with the fan-fiction I've been currently writing. Its that Pets from an Alien Race I posted on the Herald a month back. It has progressed quite a bit, and now it is available on my fanficiton.net account. Feel free to have a look, but I warn thee, fanfiction is behind, where as LJ is up to date with a short spin off.

I've been lacking the time to post and to write at the moment because I've been doing a lot of work at Sixth Form and I've been popping down to Barnsley every weekend, so I don't have a computer on the weekend...Also, I've been stressing over the post - I was expecting a parcel to arrive on the Friday, but it didn't arrive. So when I got in on Sunday night and found a package, I was over the moon. That is, until I read the addressee - It was posted to the wrong house, the wrong village and the wrong bloody town! So now I have an unwanted package in my car until I go to the post office on my way home today...grrr....

Wow, I must say that this post is getting rather long, and I haven't even finished...

Friday night - I went to a concert where I saw Lloyd Daniels!! Cutie!! And I saw that Kitty and Ruthfrom X-factor. Although, I have to admit, I fell in love when I saw the boy band, Boulevard...*faints* There was one seriously good looking fella there!

I've got to admit though, I did miss about one hour of the show because I drove down from Harrogate after school, so I arrived at about 5.30pm. Thank goodness my sister and her friend were there since 3.45pm guarding a place at the front, because my friend only arrived at 6.30pm herself! Hey, we have legitimate reasons for why we were late - TRAFFIC!

Turns out I'm trusted a driver more by my sister's friend than my sister, because my sister chose to go in my firnd's car and not mine, and her friend wanted to go with me in my car. lol, that was fun, considering I was parked in a field which sloped downwards, and I had to drive up the hill to get out, whereas my friend was parked in the staff parkiong because she works as lifeguard at the swimming pool there...grrr...

lol, I think I've chatted long enough here, and I'm also running out of time.

Hee hee, blog again soon!

Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment