7 Dec 2011

7th December

Wow, seven days since my last post. heehee!

Yesterday was my birthday and I am now 19 years old. God I feel so old. One more year and then its half way to 40 one of my friend's sister told me. eek, that is so scary.

At the weekend though, I had a brilliant Birthday present. My parents took me shopping at the Metro Centre, and we shopped for clothes and christmas presents.
But unknown to me, the real treat was not the B-E-A-U-tiful dress I got, but dinner at Spur.
Yum - Monkey Gland sauce, seasoned mushroom suace, a thick medium rare steak which was so juicy and delicious and a can of  Spar-letta Green Cream Soda! YUM!!

Basically I had a great time over the weekend and a fab birthday.

Only downside is whilst I'm typing this post, I'm looking out the window and its snowing, sleeting and raining. It keeps changing. Ah, its snowing now. The flakes are bigger. And I've got to drive home in this in an hour. Country lanes and snow and ice - not great I tell you!

Oh, add on gale winds too. The wind has now picked up.
!grr!

Post again soon!
Bye bye!
Fantasy


No comments:

Post a Comment