1 Dec 2011

1st December 2011

Wow, is it that time of year already?

Amazing isn't it, and to top it off, I've heard one christmas song on the radio and tonight I'm helping in making a school christmas grotto. How cool is that!! I'll find out whether I can bring my camera and take photos while we work and of the finished design :D

Wow, I'm feeling so christmasie and festive that I want to start buying all my christmas preseents for my family - oh wait, I already started. I've sorted out my mum and my aunt (money spent wisely I think), I have ideas for my grandma and dad, but I'm totally lost for my sister, cousin and grandad. Oh, I know what my sis and cuz want, but I sooooooooooo can not afford to buy them X-box games and new computers. I'm not a money tree ~although my finances did get a boost last night~

So it is now the first of December,  and only five days till my birthday, 21 days till my mum's birthday, and 24 days till Christmas!

Time flies when you are not noticing it... :(

...16 days until my media deadline...
SCARY!

I need to complete my coursework fast, so this is where I sign off on this blog.

See you later!

Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment