4 Oct 2011

Computer has finally DIED!

I'm ready to cry out in frustration soon!

My computer has decided give up the ghost and die. It doesn't want to turn on, ever! Seriously, I press the on switch and then it dies.... So now I have no access to my computer files and to many websites because I'm using an OLD CRANKY laptop which is monitored and using computers with big blocks on them blocking me from nealy all good websites....*cry*

I thought it was to do with the internet security because it was misbehaving the night before, so I spent £60 on Norton, only to have the damn machine die before I could even think about putting the disk into the drive...

So, I'm not gonna be around for much....wah!!!!

And I was so looking forward to January and all the new releases.... :'(

Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment