11 Oct 2011

Ai No Kusabi - The Wedge Inbetween

Prices for this novel seem to slowly decreasing - at last! Since the popular demand has increased for this genre. Last time I looked at Amazon, this small 300 paged novel was priced at £156, now I have learned that the price is £95.28 new, and only £51.29 used. Looks like I'll soon be able to buy this unless someone is willing to let me borrow this book.
I'm willing to pay for the other novels which are priced at around £6 - £7. Seriously, why price the very first book at horrendous prices, and then price the sceond and third novels at £7 and then the next five at £6. Do they want us to read this novel backwards???
Looks like I've finally managed to persuade the internet payers to up the Gigs for downloading videos from the internet, so looks like this January I'll beable to get a copy of the newly re-made versions of the OVA. I can't wait.
I also now have a livejournel account, username: Fantasydotcom82
Look out for me there!!!
Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment