6 Oct 2011

Why did the computer die?

Because of the Fluff!

Hi hi!

I've just got the verdict from the guy who's looked at my computer and... The tower was filled with fluff and dust causing the fan to burn out parts of the unit. Sigh, at least it had nothing to do with the software - at least I've still got the brand new Norton package which can cover a new tower. So, I'm now having all the software rescued from the hard drive, and hopefully I'll get a new tower.

*looks at bank*

A new tower which I can afford would probably be a £250 one with low GB memory and Hard drive... PC World is gonna cost a fortune! Looks like I'm going to have to beg my parents for some money to fund for a new computer tower.

I'm already fed up with this laptop because its so slow and has cranky keys causing me to jump around when I'm typing, although I've found a way to avoid this by typing with raised wrists and typing downwards, bearing in mind that I type rather quickly. Oww, my aching shoulders - who would have thought that typing in this position would affect the shoulders.

*drinks hot chocolate*

Mmmh. That hit the spot -lovely and soothing for when dealing with problems. It rained when I was walking home from the bus stop, so I was sopping wet when I got in, thankgod I was offered a hot chocolate when I got in.

Speaking of school - well, its making me think of school - I've been conned twice this week!!!!

Tuesday, I only had one lesson at 1.45pm until 2.35pm. Bus arrived at 3.25pm. I arrived at school at 1pm and at 2pm we were informed that the lesson was cancelled. SCREAM!!!!! Meaning that I didn't need to go to school!

Wednesday, it was inset day so no school.

Thursday, I had a lesson in the morning at 9am til 9.55am, a known cancelled lesson at 12pm til 12.55pm and a lesson at 1.45pm til home time, 3.30pm. So I waited for the last lesson at 1.45pm. It was cancelled!!!! SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ME!!! So I only had one lesson which meant I could have gone home at 10am!

Grrrr!

Bad week for me, considering on Monday my computer keeled over and died.

Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment