25 Mar 2012

Not posted for a while lol

hiya!

Just watched the Malaysian Grand Prix via Twitter and BBC1 tweets (how I miss Sky TV) and Alonso won...Pity, I wanted the McLaren team to win. Well at Least Hamilton got third place (again) and is smiling a bit!

Well enough of F1 and more about why I've been invisible for a while (only popping up in comments lol). Well I've been working on the short side story "First Encounter" for "Pets from an Alien Race" and I've been organising a Beta-Reader to help me edit the first half from all the spelling errors and grammatical errors lol (my weak points).

I've also started another fiction called "Cat Fall In Love" based on "Koisuru Boukuen" and another fanfiction author's work, Don't Preach, on Neko-land. Its going to be a slow updater, possibly one chapter per month.

Honestly, writing three stories for fanfiction and also working slowly on originals is really tiring. I've given myself deadlines, but I doubt I'll reach them.

LoL

Well that's enough of that for now :D

Fantasy

(PS: when I get time, I'll post the cake I made for Mother's Day. All that practice was worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment