10 Jan 2012

Happy New Year

Hiya!

I've not been able to get onto the internet much over the festive hollidays and New Year, so I'm sorry for the really long delay for everything. I've left this blog to last, because I had several urgent updates for LiveJournal and I was desperate to just surf the internet. I'm addicted to computers, I confess.

So LiveJournal has been updated with the next installment of Pets from an Alien Race and an extra chapter for Part 6 of PAR.

I've got two short stories in the process, and I have just learned that I got a B in my Biology ISA. Also I've got two conditional offers for two universities and I'm still waiting for two more replies.

Back at school now, and ready to watch the rest of the film in Media!

See ya all later!

Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment