14 Dec 2011

14th December 2011


Hello
Its been another seven days, and I'm feeling a little piggy eating the chocolates out of my two advent calendars each day. Honestly, though, one advent calendar has the smallest choclate moulds that there is barely any chocolate, whereas the other has massive moulds, overflowed choclate and tin foil to keep it fresh. I know which advent calendars I want for next year :P
So, I've already sent off my Christamas list to Father Christmas (AKA family) and now I'm busy reading other Christmas lists myself, and trying to buy all the right presents, at affordable prices. That's becase, little ol' me has her car tax to pay this month, which is putting a massive dent in my budget. Looks like I'm going to flat broke soon, so I've got four more presents to buy. I've already bought three, but I've raised my spending budget to £10-£15 per person. That's a lot of money if you think about it.
I seriously think that Christmas is now a time of year where you are milked for money and then you've got nothing for the new year, meaning that you make a new years resoltuion to save up more money and get a good paid job, just so that you can survive another Christmas spending. And I haven't even got to Christmas yet!
My University application has been sent of to UCAS now, so now I can focus more on my studies and on my writing. Already I'm writing a short Christmas story, which will be posted on LJ only. I've categorised my work into poetry and nice short musings to Herald and Hot Sexy love stories to LJ. Of course, I'll be providing links from Herald to LJ so that you can find them. I'm not that thick of course.

So that's me for now.

Thankyou for reading!

Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment