1 Feb 2012

Exam!

I know I know!

All I'm posting about it about my exams! But nothing new is really happening at the moment, and I'm been buried alive by revision. (I can't look at another map of Poole Harbour again without calculating the distance from one side to the other via the four access routes) See! I'm off again in my side comment bit!

Yes yes, I've updated Pets from an Alien Race, and I've wrote a Junjou fiction too (remind me to link that to Herald later). I'm writing three originals at the moment, and so far only one has some progress; Broken Wings. If I ever get the first chapter done, I'll be posting it on LJ (yes its BL!).

Okay, I understand my blogging looks a bit rushed, but I'll edit it later. I'm going for an exam this morning...I should have left 10 minutes ago!

Well, thankyou for reading this wacky update!

I'll fix it up later!

Fantasy

Edit: Sigh, the exam was much easier than I expected. Here I was expecting some horrible mathematical questions, instead I got lovely sustainablity and regeneration questions! My favourite! Let's just hope that the examiner agrees with my points and will give mea passing grade. Hell, my hand has notstopped shaking yet! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment