3 Feb 2012

Updates

Heya!

Herald
I found some free time last night to update Herald with all the new rules and restriction and to fix up some of the links. I noticed that several links had gone down, so I've been trying to fix them; there is a page which is still in construction because of this.

So, feel free to take a look there and you might find something new and special which you might be included in!

Broken Wings
I've started on a new original story (There are no links to it from Herald) and I might be slower with the fanfiction updates and one shots I might toss out for you to read. Those you are part of the "Exclusive offer" on LiveJournal are welcome to read and comment the first part. The story is only a baby at the moment and still needs a lot of care and attention before it fully matures.

Fanfiction
I'm still writing Pets from an Alien Race, don't worry, but there is a rule which you'll find on the Herald about the posts of each chapter.

General
In general update? Well I found I had a flat tyre yesterday, so I had to get on my knees and jack the car up. Never would have thought my car was that heavy! I then changed the flat to the spare - only to realise the spare was slightly flat too! OMIGOSH! So Grumpy G opted to pump it up...he deflated it accidently. So using a foot pump, I pumped the tyre up again to at least I could drive it to the nearest petrol station for air. The nearest is about a mile away... It's soooo great living in the countryside... NOT! So my car had its tyre changed and filled up with air (I filled all five tyres).

Best thing I saw yesterday?
A registration plate ending with UKE

No comments:

Post a Comment