7 Mar 2012

What I do when I should be writing....

Heya!

Today I had a lot of free time - too much if you ask me. Why you ask? Well with too much spare time, I end up doing something I rarely do!

So in the time when I should be writing "First Encounter" the side story for Pets from an Alien Race and in this time I could have at least got several chapters done - oops - I went an did something which I NEVER EVER do without being forced to by my little sister.

I baked a sponge cake with buttercream filling, coated in icing sugar.

I don't usually bake.

Last time I baked was with my mum and sister.

My mum and I were branded stupid after then...

We ruined a cheesecake, said my sister who likes to bake constantly. Apparently its hard to ruin a cheesecake from a packet.... >.>

So....I baked a cake...

My aunt popped over and was shocked when I said I was baking......

Reasons for baking a cake:
  • Bored
  • Needed to practice for my turn to bring in baked treats
  • I had a packet I wanted to try out
  • I wanted to pay back by aunt for cooking me dinner the other night
Note fourth bullet point....

My aunt does not want my cake....

........

Things I do for others....

I'm going to read some manga goodness and then write a chapter for Pets from an Alien Race. "First Encounter"...Will I ever finish it??????

No comments:

Post a Comment